Sandparks Holiday Cottage
Sandparks is a semi-detached cottage converted from the old farm workshop. The cottage has been awarded a 5 star gold grading from Visit Britain and has an open plan Kitchen/Dining /Lounge area.
The kitchen has gloss cream units and dark granite work tops with the lounge having a comfy sofa and chair which sit in front of the wood burner and LCD Television.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, One king size bedroom with ensuite bathroom and one twin with a separate shower room. Both have exposed beams and quirky low windows from the original barn. All living areas and bedrooms benefit from underfloor heating.
Outside the garden/patio area is fully enclosed with lovely views down towards the Bude Canal with direct access onto the communal grass and BBQ area where you can get together with friends and family and watch the sun go down.
Parking available right opposite the cottage
All our cottages have:
- Fridge Freezer
- Washing Machine (Communal Tumble Dryer)
- Underfloor Heating
- Tiled floors downstairs
- Enclosed Gardens
- Wood burner
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- CD/Ipod Player/Bluetooth Speaker
- Freeview LCD TV in Lounge and at least one bedroom (Some cottages have TV's in all bedrooms)
- DVD/Blu Ray Player
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- BBQ, Garden Furniture
The Cost of your cottage includes:
- Free use of all facilities including swimming pools, gym, sauna, steamroom and jacuzzis (Spa Treatments not included)
- Free Wifi
- All Towels (Apart from beach towels)
- Small Welcome Pack
A really lovely winter break. We've stayed in a few of the cottages now and this one is just as lovely! Really impressed with the new swimming pool/spa - massages were amazing! We 'll be back in the summer. Thank you.
Thank you for the use of Sandparks! We (my family) and my dog Charlie had a great time despite the weather, because there was a lot of other things such as.......
- We walked along the canal path to Bude, I have to say the walk was 40 minutes to Bude and then we ate at "Life is a Beach".
- We loved the indoor heated pool and the jacuzzi was lovely.
- we also went to a lovely pub called the Bay View and the scampi was wonderful.
- We also loved the Weir, my daddy said it was the best steak ever.
Thank you for a great experience. P.S. best holiday ever!
Very comfortable accommodation! Thanks John and Maggie, we've had a lovely week here. Walks to Bude, tea in the castle with fab views of the beach......Lots of trips to Rock, Rock ferry, Padstow, Port Isaac etc. Even had sunny days on the beach.
Love it here! Just like home, so much room and great location. Nice and cosy. Great to get away and the kids loved the play barn. Thanks.
This is our third visit to Whalesborough and our second to Sandparks. We just love it here. There is everything we need and it is so clean and well equipped and caters to Greg our dog too. The walks are fantastic. The Bistro is perfectly situated. The new builds look fantastic too! Fabulous place to relax. Thank you again!