Dear Dog Owner,
Welcome to Whalesborough Cottages, one of very few 5-star gold complexes which allow dogs.
We love dogs here, and we highly believe visitors bringing dogs should not have to expect lower standards than those who do not holiday with dogs.
Whalesborough is the perfect place to come on holiday and enjoy with your dogs.
There are some rules which need to be adhered to for Whalesborough to be able to keep on welcoming dogs. This is also in respect for clients that stay and do not have dogs. We hope with the help of the facilities we have provided you will be able to adhere to our dog rules and be a responsible dog owner.
Extra charging will apply to any persons who break our Dog Rules.
Please read the below which must be adhered to at all times:
- Please cover the sofas and scatter cushions with the brown blankets provided and put the coloured throws in the cupboard.
- Please never allow your dog upstairs or in the bedrooms. Stair gates are provided.
- Please never leave your dog free reining on their own in the house. Please either leave them in the crate provided or if the house has one in the utility room.
- Please make sure your dog is clean and dry before they come into the house. Washing and drying facilities are available around the complex.
- Please keep your dog on a lead around the complex.
- Please pick up and dispose of any dog poo in the bins provided.
- If your dog moults, please clean up as much dog hair as possible before you leave.
Thank you and have a lovely holiday.